Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting Ready

Paul is getting ready to depart for Kenya, Africa. So, today marks the beginning of his technical training in blogging. Since I thought this would be a great way for others to check out what is going on during his missions trip, I have decided to be the first to write on his blog! Paul is very excited about his trip, but because of his devoted heart to family and church, he is not very excited about being gone. We know that God has a plan for his going on this trip, and we are very confident that when God works something out, He has all of the details taken care of.
Be much in prayer for this group as all of the members of this team will meet in Washington, DC on Thursday evening to rally for their extremely short (in faith!) flight to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Once they arrive, they will have a fairly long layover, and then will fly out to Nairobi, Kenya on Friday. The time difference is nine hours from Pell City (central) time.
Keep us in prayer as we encounter this journey.

Love, Paula

4 comments:

  1. Hey Paul & family. I think this is an awesome opportunity for you. I am so excited for you and will be praying for you. I know God will take care of you and your team.
    God bless you!!
    I love and miss you!!!
    Your cousin,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time Bro Ken Ulrick went in it to Kenya it took 18 Hrs. The layover might be a blessing. My pryers are with you

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastor, I will be praying for you each day during your trip. God bless you!!
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro. Lett, I've been keeping up with the blogs so keep them coming! I looked at the pictures of where your staying and just can't wrap my mind around it. Can only imagine what it's like being there. I know that you and your team are truly a blessing. Your in my prayers daily.
    God bless you!!
    I Love you!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete